|SPECIAL HOURS see also Regular Hours|
|western Windsor Campus Testing Center|
|* Saturday, August 31, 2019 (work time) – CLOSED
* Monday, September 2, 2019 – CLOSED
|James Kerney Campus Testing/Learning Center|
|location test appointments are offered for the next times:
Monday through Thursday at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 4 p.m.;
Friday at 10 a.m.; Saturday at 9 a.m.
Who Must Test
Students enrolling at Mercer could be necessary to simply take a positioning test. Offered at the Testing Center on both campuses, the exam measures abilities in reading. Placements into mathematics courses are designed by considering a pupil’s past coursework as well as other facets. a number that is small of could be expected to simply take a positioning test to demonstrate their readiness for pre-calculus or calculus. Position test outcomes will likely not influence admission into the university; nonetheless, the ratings should determine eligibility for several courses and programs.
The students that are following encouraged to just take the placement test:
- pupils that do not need SAT, ACT, or PARCC ratings;
- pupils that have finished from senior high school significantly more than five years back;
- transfer pupils who possess perhaps not completed requirements that are english
- pupils for who English is a language that is second pupils.
Arrangements for Testing
After finishing an university admissions application, pupils may organize to just take the positioning test by calling the most well-liked evaluation location: the Academic Testing Center during the western Windsor Campus (609-570-3295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Testing Center during the James Kerney Campus (609-570-3151 or email email@example.com).
Unique rooms for evaluation could be arranged through the Office of Special Services at 609-570-3525.
Students that have taken the test at another university should request a formal content of ratings to be delivered by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to 609-570-3872, or by mail to:
Academic Center that is testing
Mercer County Community College
P.O. Box 17202
Trenton, NJ 08690
Re Re Payment, Testing Circumstances
Pupils are allowed to retake the English positioning test onetime. There’s absolutely no cost for initial evaluating; nonetheless, a retest calls for a $25 cost. Just one retest is allowed per pupil. The retest charge or receipts are due during the time of the retest. There isn’t any retest designed for the positioning tests for pre-calculus or calculus.
The test can be obtained regularly by visit during our workplace hours at both the write my paper free Academic Testing Center regarding the West Windsor Campus (WWC: 609-570-3295) together with Testing Center at the James Kerney Campus (JKC: 609-570-3151). We’re furthermore in a position to accommodate walk-ins many times during the WWC Academic Testing Center. August 2009 location Testing Sessions
Mondays – 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Tuesdays – 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Wednesdays – 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Thursdays – 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Fridays – 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Saturdays – 9 a.m.
No belated arrivals will undoubtedly be admitted.
No body will be admitted without a credit card applicatoin on file.
candidates may subscribe to a test session by calling 609-570-3295; emailing
email@example.com or face-to-face at LB209 during scheduled hours (see above).
EdReady on line Mathematics Practice
MAT 135 Challenge Test practice/review
Practice evaluating 1 > Practice evaluation 2 > training evaluation 3 > training testing 4 –>
ACCUPLACER training concerns are actually available with all the ACCUPLACER iphone application here.
Just how to choose the ACCUPLACER mobile application.
Additional Information About Position Testing
- If English is the 2nd language, please contact the International scholar Services workplace at 609-570-3438 or see SC253 regarding the western Windsor Campus.
- If you’re a pupil with documented disabilities, contact the Office of Special Services by calling (609) 570-3525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re a transfer pupil who’s got currently taken the ACCUPLACER test, make sure to bring a duplicate of one’s rating are accountable to the West Windsor Testing Center (LB209).
- For lots more information about organizing positioning assessment, email email@example.com or call (609) 570-3295.
Test Times and Instances
You can easily just take the test by visit along with during some times that are walk-in the western Windsor Campus, by visit regarding the James Kerney Campus, or at any planned time that matches your schedule on either campus.